Kicking Games Manual: Returns and Block ($14 value)
This manual features 28 kick/punt returns, and 7 punt blocks. It comes emailed directly to you upon payment in two formats: a 106 page PDF document, and a Power Point ready to teach to your team the returns you want to put in. Also included is a play card for each return/block to help make this the most user friendly Special Teams Manual on the market! Simply print it out, fill in your player’s numbers right on the card, and take it to practice; it’s that SIMPLE to install any of these returns!
Outside The Lines Football Coach Manual ($19 value)
Fore’s most popular product! More than 500 coaches have purchased this manual. It is a comprehensive 100 page manual that comes to your inbox in a digital format, and includes all original DOC, XLS, PPT files for you to modify yourself. You have access to personalize all of these forms for your specific needs. Don’t waste one more minute creating, spend that time coaching!
The 12 Month Road Map To Success by Coach Jeff Steinberg ($19 value)
A philosophical, “how to” manual. The real nuts and bolts of HOW to run a year dynamite year round football program. This is exactly what we are proud to provide for you now, in partnership with Coach Jeff Steinberg, a coach from California who has won more than 100 games, a rare feat! Included is: Coach Steinberg’s Coaching Manual, “Maximizing Your Program Power Point, and FREE BONUS MATERIAL – Coach Steinberg’s 2013 Santiago Football Year Round Calendar.
The Shield Punt E Manual ($11 value)
The Shield Punt Manual features 19 chapters, practice plans for your first 5 days of installation, 28 instruction videos (30-65 seconds each), power point slides, pictures, 10 fakes, and much, much more!!!
An Insider’s Guide To Scoring Your Next Coaching Job ($14 value)
Coach Fore wrote this book to help YOU land that next coaching gig of your dreams.
He uses his experience as an Athletic Director and Head Football Coach to weave together a great plan as you pursue the next job in the coaching world. This book will help coaches in all different sports, not just football. It includes 14 total chapters:
- So You Want To Leave? Now What?
- Where and How To Look For A Job
- Hiring Coaches: One Of The Best Parts About Being An Athletic Director
- I Want That Job: What Should I Send Them? 5 Keys To Reaching Out
- 5 Keys To Writing An Athletic Cover Letter
- 4 Pieces Of Advice About Your Resume
- 6 Things An Athletic Director Looks For On Your Resume
- Your Letter of Recommendations Quiver
- How To Know If You Are In A Sham Interview
- Interview Questions To Expect
- How To Shock The Interview Panel – Preparing Yourself For The Big Day
- 10 Interview Suggestions From A Former Superintendent
- 10 Things To Consider Before Taking A New Job
- 99 Questions To Ask To Get To Know Your Perspective School