Fore will survey your team, and or the stakeholders in your community about the current status of your team, or athletic program. This is done through an online survey format. The questions used will come from a collaboration between you and Fore. Next, Fore evaluates the results to produce a report with the findings to you.
Fore has been an Athletic Director in Southern California for six years. In EACH of those years, the athletic program won MORE League Championships than the year before. At one school that won just 3 League Championships in 10 years before Fore, he helped to produce SIX Championships in his first year as the Athletic Director. The kids didn’t change, the league didn’t change, the school didn’t change. The Athletic Director changed! And he brought about significant change, all of which started with survey this stakeholders.
There is NO better way to evaluate the state of your current program than by surveying your players. It is best to do this survey as close to the end of the season as possible, while everything is still fresh in their minds.
Fore has surveyed more than 50 teams as an Athletic Director. This feedback is VITAL to make your programs better. Now, some coaches and ADs don’t like to do surveys like this because of their own pride. They don’t really want to hear what the kids have to say about their coaching, their season, etc. etc. I’ve never really understood that myself.
Here is why it’s important to have a consultant like me survey your players:
1. They will feel free to write exactly how they feel about the program, giving you the best possible feedback possible. Kids will like that this information is going to a confidential third party. I don’t know who they are, and I won’t know who they are!
2. This process allows a fresh set of eyes and ears to help evaluate your program. You might get defensive and not really listen to what is being said. Using a third party allows for me to give a different point of view to what is being said.
3. SAVE TIME!! Coach and Athletic Director – you have way too many other things to do to wrap up a season than sit at a computer and go through all of these surveys one by one, put together the results, evaluate them, etc. Your time is more than worth the small investment required for a third party to do this survey for you!
1. After you process your order, I create your custom survey online after we discuss what questions you want on there.
2. You distribute the survey.
3. I collect the data.
4. I write a report using the data.
5. How long does it take? This will ALL depend on how long you leave the survey open for. I need approximately one week for every 30 kids in your program once the survey is closed.